Sunday 16 January 2011

hang on,


Ever since I decided to sell my soul to the Devil, and start working in the hellish world of retail, I have developed a phobia of hangers. I literally detest the metallic sound, smell, and touch. This poses obvious problems when handling the blasted things is an instrumental part of my job. Darn it.

Apparently, I am not alone, however. According to many online showbiz blogs, these seemingly harmless objects also give the likes of Kylie Minogue the heebie jeebies. In an interview with Elle magazine, Kylie speaks about how she has to have a wardrobe specially designed for her clothes, as she refuses to hang them up: "The problem is I hate putting things on hangers. I don’t like the way they sound when you put them in the wardrobe."

Amen to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment